National Youth Leadership---Medicine

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 21:03:17 PST

My daughter was invited and attended this forum her Junior year of high
school. She is now in medical school. She felt the forum supplied her
with lots of information, medical experiences, and realistic
expectations of planning a career in the medical field. It was pricey,
but a good investment before the overwhelming expense of med school, she
is now in debt for $185, 000.
She has worked very hard, is very focused and determined. We are very
proud of her.
Good luck with your child........Jean in Michigan

---