Re: teaching photography

---------

From: Pam Signorelli (psignore_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 12:53:09 PST

Beth,
I have found that you can make a b&w print from color negs but with
varied results.
Because the negatives are usually that redish color, they are more
dense and the light takes longer to get through them. The pictures are
usually pretty gray, hard to get good contrast.

I look forward to hearing the results others have had with this.
Pam