paper sculpture 4th grade

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 11:54:12 PST

Hello everyone-
Started a neat paper sculpture unit with 4th grade and there are a ton of
neat ideas coming in from them BUT, I feel I have to limit them a bit
because we will never finish with some and be done in 10 minutes with
others! Have any of you done anything along these lines? I'm thinking of
setting up teams and letting them work together maybe a park or town or
robot? Any ideas or thoughts would be helpful.
Thanks-
Robin in PA

---