Interested in Faux finishes? (Illinois area)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 11:16:28 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have received a request to link up this Faux Finishing Store - Faux Design
Studio
www.fauxdesignstudio.com. The site shows lots of ideas and offers products
for sale. The store is located in Elmhurst, Illinois

Phone - 630-832-1951
Fax - 630-832-2367
Email - info@fauxdesignstudio.com
Located at:
665 N. Walnut Street
Elmhurst, IL 60126

I have added a link to Art Stores:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artstore.html

I thought I would post it to the list because there was a discussion on
Interior Design a while back on the Getty list....so I know there is at
least one person who is interested in faux finishes. I don't post all link
requests to the list.

Judy Decker

P.S. If you know of art supply stores that should be listed on this page -
please let me know Jdecker@woh.rr.com

---