art room lighting

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 07:14:09 PST

Greetings and Happy Friday!
         We too are in the midst of new construction...all is going fairly
well so far......I am maintaining my orginal room. I would like to do
something about the harsh, glaring over head flourscents....Do any of you
have track lighting and what do you think of it? I am looking for
something more art friendly especially for drawing. I have a long
retangular room with a window at one end. The folks at Lowes are ready to
help with a plan.
         Thanks for any suggestions.
                 Ann Wilschke

---