Nat'l Boards - Learning About Making Art

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 07:01:00 PST

I am certified EA/YA Art 99 -

I have been working on the elementary certification -
I have never felt like I had a good handle on the entry "Learning About - I
didn't do well on it last year, so I get to do it again - yeah... I was
reading through it again, and maybe I just don't understand the nature of
the activity -

for some of you successful candidates - what type of lesson did you do? For
unsuccessful candidates - what did you do - and what would you do
differently now?

Thanks,
Ellen

---