RE: Hard edged painters

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 04:07:05 PST

Ellsworth Kelly is the first to come to mind.

[Ramos, Myriam]

I am going to start a nonobjective design using color schemes and hard edged
painting using architectural structures as a start. I wanted to show some
hard edged painters such as Frank Stella and I just went blank. So I
thought I would ask the group for some assistance.
Do you know of any hard edged painters and places where I can get some
pictures of their art?

thanks,

Ken Schwab

Art teacher, Leigh high school, San Jose, CA
website: Leigh Art <http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/> ---

---