Ceramics of Mexico - online rsources

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 12:51:08 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have put together a page of Mexican Ceramics:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ceram-mexico.htm

It is linked from my Ceramics page and also from my Art of Mexico.

I hope someone out there will find this page useful. Next month I will be
featuring Sculpture and Ceramics on Incredible Art Department - so please
post Great Sites you have found to the list. I am interested in contemporary
ceramics and sculpture artists as well as historical....I really need some
artists from other countries.

Judy Decker

P.S. I do apologize that on my pages you have to do a lot of
scrolling....but imagine how many hundreds of pages I would have to add to
my site to eliminate that.....so scroll away. As I update more I will try to
improve the navigation on each page. I always welcome suggestions on how to
imrpove my site and what to add to it.

---