Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: bowling ball art

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 11:56:04 PST

OMG! I was just exploring this site - as well as the one at MSN. I cannot
believe another art teacher would be into garden junk! I have all my "garden
art" posted at . I have a penny
bb, 3 marble ones, and my "bronco" bubbler. When summer closed last year I
was making Grots. I haven't seen the mini-birdbaths yet - going to have to
check those out! :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher