Re: bowling ball art

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 11:56:04 PST

OMG! I was just exploring this site - as well as the one at MSN. I cannot
believe another art teacher would be into garden junk! I have all my "garden
art" posted at http://community.webshots.com/user/whest177 . I have a penny
bb, 3 marble ones, and my "bronco" bubbler. When summer closed last year I
was making Grots. I haven't seen the mini-birdbaths yet - going to have to
check those out! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Somehow I ended up on a garden junk forum (they have a Bunky too - but
with
> a 'y') -
> http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/junk/
>
> and saw a penny bowling ball, and I had done the mosaic thing on a bowling
> ball before - so I just searched for bowling ball art -

---