Re: Congressional Youth Leadership Council

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 11:49:40 PST

MessageLawrence-
My daughter just received one also. She also received a few others and has arranged to go to NYLF (National Youth Leadership Forum) on Medicine this summer. It was one of the first to come, so it's not like we compared them. Be aware that they are generally expensive, about $2000 for 10 days or so. There are scholarships available also, which is how she is going. I'll let you know how it all goes.

Robin in PA