Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: bowling ball art

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 11:34:23 PST

Somehow I ended up on a garden junk forum (they have a Bunky too - but with
a 'y') -

and saw a penny bowling ball, and I had done the mosaic thing on a bowling
ball before - so I just searched for bowling ball art -

        and there you have it -

        other garden junk:

        the tea cup birdfeeders looked like an interesting project -

        and there is a woman that included a photo of her teacups on
spindles -

        and I liked the mini birdbaths too

but all of that is more than you wanted to know - right?