RE: bowling ball art

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 11:34:23 PST

Somehow I ended up on a garden junk forum (they have a Bunky too - but with
a 'y') -
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/junk/

and saw a penny bowling ball, and I had done the mosaic thing on a bowling
ball before - so I just searched for bowling ball art -

        and there you have it -

        other garden junk:

        the tea cup birdfeeders looked like an interesting project -
        http://faq.gardenweb.com/faq/lists/junk/2002033034010878.html

        and there is a woman that included a photo of her teacups on
spindles -
        http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/junk/msg0308210412874.html?9

        and I liked the mini birdbaths too
        http://gardening.esmartweb.com/birdbath.html

but all of that is more than you wanted to know - right?

Ellen

---