Re: New Links Page - Yes or No?

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 03:57:29 PST

Hi Michal ( and All),
Re: the new page layout, I love the background color very soothing and organization and font are crisp, but...
I am partial to pages that you don't have to scroll down too much on to see what you need. Perhaps a front page with the just the category titles, (Kindergarten, First, Second ... then also list Literature based, Theme then when you click on the categories the list of possible lessons come up.
That would leave more room for a few more student art pics.(I am a big believer that art teacher sites should be very visually stimulating but not too much that it makes you crazy.)
Trying to find summer workshop info on the "ghost ranch " page yesterday, that was mentioned made my head hurt yesterday, a big long list list list of their courses, impossible to find something quickly !
http://www.ghostranch.org/seminars_data/fall.php

Just my two cents,
All this teacher web site stuff everyone shares is a great motivator, I am setting up my school sites this Summer and am sure I will be checking in to the list for critiques :)

hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)