Re: New Links Page - Yes or No?

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 19:18:05 PST

Michal-

I like the blue color.

I think the sections are easy to scan through. I'm
not sure about the font size...
For me, it's easy to get a quick glimpse because so
much info fits on the page, but some people may find
the font size a little challenging.

To be totally honest, your current high school table
is my favorite section for viewing - the categories
are nice and the size and table format are easy to
read... The double line on the original table is a
little distracting in comparison, so I prefer the high
school table. Not that tables are necessary.

Can you easily create a home pack so you can move
through the grade levels a little more easily?

So - I guess I didn't give you a yes or no, but that's
my feedback. Dawn