RE: New Links Page - Yes or No?

---------

From: Melissa (meemo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 19:14:31 PST

Wow you've put so much time into this. Do you have every one of your
lessons on here???

One thing I've noticed is your font size. Because the font are so small I
have trouble clicking on the links accurately. For example in 6th grade I
tried to click on Kansas map link and it kept giving me the Egyptian
profiles or king tut links. I never could get it to work. Maybe my monitor
is set smaller like Woodys. The pages do come up quickly though. Not much
wait time. Nice. I'm jealous.

Melissa Chaney
Ray-pec High School
Raymore Peculiar Schools, MO