Re: New Links Page - Yes or No?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 19:04:35 PST

Michal,
        Looks OK, but the font is quite small. I keep my monitor set at
800 X 600 perhaps that's why. I changed it to 640 X 480 and it was
much easier to read. Good luck on redoing all that work. More power
to you. I need to spend my time just getting ready for retirement.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15