Re: Hanging from the ceiling was RE: table colors

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 18:56:50 PST

I had this problem up until this year. After remodeling of our
building nothing has been said about objects hanging from the
ceiling. Last year I had students take down all hanging signs
each afternoon and then rehang stuff each morning. We still
have motion detectors, but no alarms have been set off.
Perhaps its because the windows don't leak air.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15