New Links Page - Yes or No?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 18:57:36 PST

I just redid my links page for elementary art lessons. I was tired of the way it looked, the length of time it took to load, and the difficulty of updating the HTML. I redid one at
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessonsnew.html . It's not linked from anywhere else, but I was hoping some of you could give me your opinions before I update the middle/high school pages. Thanks!
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---