Re: speaking of music....to the person who originally posted

---------

From: Melissa Speelman (lucylomax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 16:41:04 PST

Judy,

I originally posted the music request. Oddly enough I just deleted the
posts yesterday. The ones I can remember are: The Beatles, the "Alpha
Waves" music (not sure of the specific artists), Moby, Eagles, Instrumental,
School House Rock Rocks, Various Jazz artists, Bunki mentioned "The Planets"
by Gustav ? . . . whew my brain is going. I may need some help from those
of you who posted.

Hope this helps!

Melissa Speelman

---