Hanging from the ceiling was RE: table colors

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 14:17:14 PST

Most of you know this, but for new teachers - Check with your principal
or a teacher who has been in that building for a while before hanging
anything from the ceiling. The fire marshals and risk management come
through our building regularly and nothing can hang from the ceiling
tiles. Also be careful if you have motion sensors in your room.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert

---