Summer Job Opportunity- Northeast Pennsylvania

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 10:06:12 PST

Dera ArtsEdNetters,

Molly Sanger Carpenter can no longer post to the list - so she asked me to
post this for her. She was offered a summer job but is unable to take it.
She wanted to let those in the area know about it. Here is her email
address: mailto:sculptor2@mindspring.com Her message to me from Camp
Starlight below:

> "I am very interested in speaking to you about an Arts and Crafts Director
> position that we currently available at Camp Starlight. Iım not sure you
> are looking for a seasonal position, but the working dates for summer 2003
> are June 20th to August 17th and the position is located in Northeast
> Pennsylvania.

> For a full overview of Starlight, please visit our web site at
> www.campstarlight.com <http://www.campstarlight.com/> , but I thought I
> would give you a brief description of the position we are looking to fill.
> Our Arts & Crafts Program is comprised of Woodworking, Ceramics, Graphic
> Arts, Jewelry Making, Printmaking and General Crafts. The Director of the
> program is responsible for developing lesson plans and project ideas,
> supervising all staff in their charge, maintaining a safe working
> environment and overseeing that our campers are learning skills and having
> fun! After all, thatıs what camp is all about.

> I hope this is something that interests you, but either way, please let me
> know. I would be happy to go into more detail about Camp Starlight and
our
> Arts and Crafts Program as well as answer any questions that you might
have.
> Please feel free to call me toll-free at 877-875-3971 or e-mail me at
> brian@campstarlight.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

---