Re: speaking of music....to the person who originally posted

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 09:55:09 PST

speaking of music....Dear Art Educators,

I just realized last night that this would be a good topic to put on
Incredible Art Department. It comes up frequently on this list....However, I
have been watching for so much other "stuff" that I didn't save the posts.
Did the person who originally posted ther request save the information (or
anyone?)? and if so - could you forward it on to me? Jdecker@woh.rr.com

Thanks in advance.

Judy Decker

---