Re: New Artwork + this year's quilt

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 09:46:46 PST

I received this question and I don't really know the
answer, I have created only one fiberglass sculpture
and I stained it with oil paints.

i had a question how to paint fiberglass for outdoors
display. i am an artist in anchorage alaska
and im going to be given a ready made sculpture to
paint.can you give me any pointers? what kind of
paint will last ? or...can you point me towards a
websight with more information.?
thankyou for your time
kenna

If you can help please let me know and I will forward
the answer to her.
Thanks,

=====
Debbie