RE: Leave No Tooth Unfilled...

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 06:44:35 PST

I don't know if anyone remembers the source of this "story". It was
written by a superintendent, if memory serves, in the Lancaster, PA,
school district. I used to have his name and contact #. It originally
came out about 2 years ago.

Larry and Michal are write. The mathematics don't work, the reality is
much different, and if these standards were applied to any other
professional there would be rioting in the streets.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---