Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Leave No Tooth Unfilled...

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 06:17:19 PST

I forwarded this to my principal. Got me thinking - we are expected to
improve our scores 10% every year. Now we all know this is mathematically
impossible; eventually you will max out. If this same theory was applied to
doctors all illnesses would be cured, no injuries would occur. Thanks for
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher