Re: Leave No Tooth Unfilled...

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 06:17:19 PST

I forwarded this to my principal. Got me thinking - we are expected to
improve our scores 10% every year. Now we all know this is mathematically
impossible; eventually you will max out. If this same theory was applied to
doctors all illnesses would be cured, no injuries would occur. Thanks for
sharing.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Imagine if they followed the logic of "No Child Left Behind" with other
> vocations, such as...well, such as dentists!
> (enjoy)
>
> HIGH-STAKES TESTING FOR DENTISTS
>
> Imagine a new program called, Leave No Tooth Unfilled. Each dentist will
> get a rating of Excellent, Good, Fair, or Poor (just like a used
> textbook!) based on the average number of cavities in the teeth of their
> clientele at ages 6, 12, 24, and 36.

---