table colors

---------

From: peggi brewton (artsmart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 05:38:56 PST

Well, if you have any place at all on your ceiling to hang objects, you
could hang the colors over it, I've done several different things:

a mobile of all red, or orange, or whatever Ellison shapes for a couple
years,

 a strange object : a red rubber boot for red table, a green umbrella
for the green table, etc,

my favorite is what I'm using now:
I got free, silver, gallon paint cans from my favorite paint store, and
have them hanging by fishing line over each table at an angle, with
paint (of crumbled tissue paper for the color) pouring out of each over
the tables...

all of these are very lightweight, and can stay for a couple of years.

Peggi B
artsmart@gulftel.com

---