Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Music in the art room

From: kavita ghai (kavitaghai2002_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 05:17:18 PST

i too play music during my class,from instrumental to classical and beatles ,indian and western both.
my students enjoy it especially when they are finishing work,when i put the music they don't make any noise which is really grt.
 Pam Signorelli <> wrote:Marcia and all,
Please tell me more about "alpha waves" and how they enhance
creativity. I've never heard of this.

Also, my childrens art teacher plays Beatles music duriing their art
classes. It was so funny to be eating dinner and my 7 year old is
humming "We all live in a Yellow Submarine"!

See you in Mpls.

I play Enya, Steven Halperin and other "new age" CD's. I teach them
about the
Alpha waves and how this type of music enhances their creativity. Some
hate it, but most ask for it. I find that they like the fact that it
music they can sing along with. I teach high school. On Fridays, I play

Pamela Signorelli
Jefferson High School
4001 W. 102nd Street
Bloomington, MN 55438