need artist/artwork to inspire for drapery drawing project

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 04:07:21 PST

hi,

i'm getting ready to start a project with my hs art 2 students - using white pencil on black paper we are going to draw clothing still lifes. students get to choose which article to focus on and are going to work mostly on composition and value. can anyone think of any artists/artwork to show them that would kind of connect with the idea of representing fabric, folds, articles of clothing in a 2d manner? THANKS!!!

:) wendy