Re: Mona Lisa Transformations

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 02:58:08 PST

Hi Harold,
I teach in Voorhees (near Cherry Hill) at the Kresson elementary school.
I've only been to two AENJ conferences - one in Baltimore and the one in New
York. I'm really going to try to go to next year's. It's tricky because I
have a five (almost 6) year old daughter.

My fourth graders recently did "funny Mona Lisa's". They did them with oil
pastels. They copied the real Mona and then added two funny alterations.
They were very clever.

Sky

---