Job Opening in Cleveland area - and art show

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 21:20:24 PST

Joe Applebaum is unable to post to the list now --so he asked me to post
this for him:

>>Are there any art teachers who also have a certification in German? We
may have a job opening this spring. It would either be a half time art
and/or a half time art and half time German position.
mailto:Joe.Applebaum@lnoca.org

News on Ohio Governor's Youth Art Exhibition:
He was regional director for the Ohio Governor's Youth Art Exhibition. There
are 15 regions that all had judging two Saturdays ago, and the winners from
those sites were judged last Saturday. There were between 3000 and 4000
winning regional entries. From that judges picked 300 for the show. His
kids did really well, they had 7 kids with photos chosen.

---