Re: Has anyone panted their table edges?

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 19:47:19 PST

I know you already have the acrylic idea, but here's what works for me. I
used to use clear packing tape to adhere things to the table, but know I use
clear contact paper and it works much better. Also, my job colors are in a
square adhered to the middle of the table (cut in quarters because I have 4
to a table). The square is about 5" by 5" and is completely covered by my
table supply caddy. Kids can lift the caddy to see their color, but it's
covered most of the time. Out of sight, out of mind it seems. The kids
leave the contact paper alone.

Leah