Re: Friday breakfast at NAEA?

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 19:01:24 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: "carolyn roberts" <croberts18@cox.net>
Hmmmm...being in the middle of finishing up my National Board entries...it's
a wonder I make it through each day...good thing I have friends to keep me
straight... Bunki, you are absolutely right...I will NOT be there on Friday
morning...it will have to be Saturday or Sunday... and be sure you remind me
to go...whatever morning we plan it...(grin) By the way, Bunki, I think
"we" planned it one year on a Sunday morning...remember what happened that
day?
Ha. Had forgotten that. It was the day we changed to daylight time and we
were the ONLY people who showed up almost an hour late. So much of us being
in charge....NOT! You did notice that no one asked for OUR help this
year(grin).Toodles.....Bunki

---