Re: Friday breakfast at NAEA?

---------

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 18:52:51 PST

Friday breakfast at NAEA?Hmmmm...being in the middle of finishing up my National Board entries...it's a wonder I make it through each day...good thing I have friends to keep me straight... Bunki, you are absolutely right...I will NOT be there on Friday morning...it will have to be Saturday or Sunday... and be sure you remind me to go...whatever morning we plan it...(grin) By the way, Bunki, I think "we" planned it one year on a Sunday morning...remember what happened that day?

From: "carolyn roberts" <croberts18@cox.net>

    Breakfast sounds good to me...how about Friday
    Carolyn Roberts

    Hey, Babe. If I'm correct, you're coming IN Friday at 2:24 pm. You're going to have a difficult time making breakfast at NAEA Friday morning unless you've figured out how to get there before your plane arrives.

    I thought most of you would be coming in Friday at sometime so I was thinking Friday would not be so perfect to set up a breakfast. I won't be there then and I know several others won't be there yet either. How about the next morning...Saturday...or Sunday?

    What we've done in the past is sorta worked up a breakfast time after we all got there and then everyone checked by SAX's booth and Judy Nagel would give everyone the exactly time, place, day. She was our anchor for the get-together.

    Of course...there's nothing that says we can't have TWO different breakfasts. Toodles...Bunki
  ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---