Re: Friday breakfast at NAEA?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 18:52:53 PST

Friday breakfast at NAEA?FYI I checked the hotel and they have only one restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. I haven't had a chance to call yet to see if they will accommodate a group. (My Mom took sick and I've been distracted) I'll call soon and let you know what they say.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com