Friday breakfast at NAEA?

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 18:44:17 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: "carolyn roberts" <croberts18@cox.net>
Breakfast sounds good to me...how about Friday
Carolyn Roberts
************************

Hey, Babe. If I'm correct, you're coming IN Friday at 2:24 pm. You're going
to have a difficult time making breakfast at NAEA Friday morning unless
you've figured out how to get there before your plane arrives.

I thought most of you would be coming in Friday at sometime so I was
thinking Friday would not be so perfect to set up a breakfast. I won't be
there then and I know several others won't be there yet either. How about
the next morning...Saturday...or Sunday?

What we've done in the past is sorta worked up a breakfast time after we all
got there and then everyone checked by SAX's booth and Judy Nagel would give
everyone the exactly time, place, day. She was our anchor for the
get-together.

Of course...there's nothing that says we can't have TWO different
breakfasts. Toodles...Bunki

---