meet at NAEA

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 18:32:16 PST

Hey there,

I'm in! Friday or Saturday breakfast would be great. I will be driving up
from Rochester, MN on Friday a.m.

Or - Friday supper would be okay too - I'm not doing the Binney & Smith
thing, I don't think. I've never made it to NAEA before - will I be missing
a lot by skipping the B&S event?

Someone is nametag stickering, right?

Sorry if I sound wacked out - I am in production week for my spring play -
The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury!

Also - I am a Twin Cities native if anyone has questions...

See ya!

--Kris

--
Kris Holsen