Has anyone panted their table edges?

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 18:03:04 PST

I am looking to color-code my artroom tables by painting the edges with each
of the primary and secondary colors. I have 6 foot brown folding tables
with rubbery edges. Therefore, I'm wondering if anyone has painted such
tables and has advice for me on what type of paint will work best.
Currently I am leaning toward sanding the edges, applying a primer, and then
using a glossy latex paint. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Krista in OH