Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: meet at NAEA conference ?

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 17:31:00 PST

Breakfast sounds good to about Friday
Carolyn Roberts

How about an early breakfast, Ken, either Friday or Sat.? Friday night
is the Binney &Smith bash. I arrive Thursday afternoon, so dinner with
anyone else who's around then would be fine. I'm also staying at the

Breakfast sounds good to me on Friday. Let me know if this sounds great to others. It would be early as we all want to get out to the presentations.
Ken Schwab