Re: looking for plastic dip item for art project

---------

From: Rebekah (rbarney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 16:24:27 PST

I know your post is a bit old but I found it and thought I would let you know what I found, my mom also worked with when I was growing up. About 6 years ago I found a school supply store that had it and I did this as a craft for the kids, we all had a ball and it was just as easy as I remember it was. Anyhow, check out S&S Worldwide www.ssww.com they call it "Flexible Fun Flowers". I believe I will buy more for myself again. ~ Good Luck hope this helps.

---