Art about War and Peace - Middle School plan

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 10:33:40 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I just got another request off list for a lesson about War and Peace --which
jarred my memory that I haven't posted the updates to Ricardo Ramirez's
lesson "America the Beautiful":
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ricardo-drawing.htm
Included now is a hand-out for students, the completed student writing
assignment and a rubric.
I would have searched through my sent folder to see who all I sent this too
off list -- but I thought maybe I could interest a few more people in the
lesson.

Judy Decker

P.S. for Ricardo - sorry the files don't look as good as the ones you sent
me - the translation into html didn't work very well. I could only get one
star graphic to work.

P.P.S. World art teachers could adapt for your countries.

---