Quark Express files - a translator?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 08:24:16 PST

Dear Tech savvy people,

Does anyone out there have a way to translate Quark Express files into
something my computer will open? I hate to bug the tech guy at school again
with something I need for the list....He will do it if no one can come
through for me. I don't even know enough about that file extension to tell
you what to translate them into -- maybe into gifs or jpegs?
I need files that can be posted to Incredible Art Department.

Thanks in advance - I only need on person to reply.

Judy Decker

P.S. I got my Art News twice from the Getty -- I assure you I only posted it
once - Just delete the duplicate.

---