Re: Music in the art room

---------

From: Pam Signorelli (psignore_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 08:04:28 PST

Marcia and all,
Please tell me more about "alpha waves" and how they enhance
creativity. I've never heard of this.

Also, my childrens art teacher plays Beatles music duriing their art
classes. It was so funny to be eating dinner and my 7 year old is
humming "We all live in a Yellow Submarine"!

See you in Mpls.
Pam

I play Enya, Steven Halperin and other "new age" CD's. I teach them
about the
Alpha waves and how this type of music enhances their creativity. Some
kids
hate it, but most ask for it. I find that they like the fact that it
isn't
music they can sing along with. I teach high school. On Fridays, I play
their
requests.

Marcia

Pamela Signorelli