More Art News on Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 07:15:49 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated the Art News on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

Here are the new "head lines"

Power Of Art Workshop with Robert Rauschenberg -
May 30, 2003 - Application deadline April 18 (under Professional
Development)

THE JAZZ LENSES: Skip Bolen and Steven Forster - Photographs of Jazz
Musicians in New Orleans April 24 thru May 31 - John Stinson Fine Arts
(under Exhibits)

April 7-11 is National Youth Violence Prevention Week! (under
International -National).

If you know of an exhibit folks should see -- or have some personal news to
share - Let me know (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com ) and I will add it to Art
News. My apologies to folks who posted museum exhibits in the past -- I just
added the Exhibits section today. I have however, listed the exhibits you
recommended on my web site. If you jostle my memory what those exhibits
are - I will add them to the news.

Judy Decker

P.S. for Steven.... just wanted you to know I am getting the word out about
your exhibit. Let Skip know. My email to him got bounced back to me.

---