Re: Congratulations!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 07:16:14 PST

Thanks Marcia! What is Code Quest? I saw tabs on the Crayola products, but didn't pay attention? I lack certain skills required to play video games (to say the least!), but my son and his friends could play for me. Can your sons play long-distance for you? :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  I signed up for that one a while ago, but no such luck. What a great prize and couldn't have been won by a more deserving art teacher! Now, have you gotten involved with Crayola's Code Quest? I'm trying to earn some art materials by playing video games--too bad I'm so lousy at it! Where are my college age sons when I need them?
  Marcia, Derby, KS