Congratulations!

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 07:12:13 PST

I signed up for that one a while ago, but no such luck. What a great prize and couldn't have been won by a more deserving art teacher! Now, have you gotten involved with Crayola's Code Quest? I'm trying to earn some art materials by playing video games--too bad I'm so lousy at it! Where are my college age sons when I need them?
Marcia, Derby, KS

---