upgrade to Photoshop 7 plus Mac set-up question

---------

From: Jane Phelan (jane.phelan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 06:47:04 PST

Kudos: Thank you all so much for your generous links -- I had bought 7
upgrade & hadn't installed it out of gutlessness that it'd drive me nuts.
I'll follow the lesson plans to teach myself--

Question: Are there any Mac users out there who have a DSL internet
connection? I also want to install Jaguar and I know it'll discombobulate
the airport base station connection. Helpful hints will earn my heartfelt
undying gratitude.

Peace in oneself, peace in the world--
Jane

---