RE: Music in the Artroom

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 05:47:43 PST

In our home schooling, I expose our children (2 - 13 and 16) to
everything I can, including Beatles, Santana, Mozart, Bach, Beethoven,
Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky, Manhattan Transfer, Mannheim Steamroller,
Stanley Jordan - anything in the rack is fair game, which includes their
music - Britney Spears, Back Street Boys, etc.

We eventually find common ground!

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---