Re: Creative ways to present art history- Craig Roland

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 15:53:01 PST

--- craig roland <rolandc@ufl.edu> wrote:

> Michelle,
> This may not help you with your immediate need, but
> I suggest you
> get the following book. It offers lots of practical
> ideas for making
> teaching and learning art history more interactive.
>
> Getting into Art History

Ok - you probably weren't planning to do a book report
when you mentioned this, but I've considered buying
it a couple of times, but haven't forked over the
bucks, because I have quite a few books...Like Pam
Stevens' Bridging and Art Games and the like - they
cover a lot.

So can you explain a little bit about interactive?

Is the information very detailed? Like, if it talks
about a team project, does it define the role of each
member, etc.

Thanks, Dawn