Photoshop

---------

From: Jane (jpawlow2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 14:54:39 PST

Introduce the basic tools in Photoshop to the students and then the
layers palette. You will want the students to learn to manipulate some
of their photographs - change the color or merge two photos together.

I slowly work with students building up basic skills, one at a time as
the program can become overwhelming. If you want specific types of
lessons, email me privately.

Jane

---