Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Additional Sculptors added

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 14:14:46 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sam Spiczka ( ) responded to my email request for
additional sculptors to feature one month on Indredible Art Department:

Bruce Beasley:
Kenneth Snelson: (good site for math-science
integratoin too)
Kyle Van Lusk:

More information may be found at the bottom of this page:

He also sent me this painter:
And one painter:
Ebon Bosch:
I have sent Ebon email requesting a little more about his work.

Send me any sites you have come across....there is plenty of time before I
will be running the feature.

Judy Decker