Help Kelli with her Science Project

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 13:59:28 PST

I good friend, that I trust forwarded this to me.
It seemed like a good thing to send it out to a few
good folks.
                                        Woody in KC
  Subject: Kellie's science fair research...please don't delete

     Hi,My name is Kellie Lawton and I am in the 2nd grade in Alma, KS.
     For my science fair project I am trying to see where, and how many
    people a single email can reach in 2 weeks. I will keep track of
how
    many emails I get back and what cities, states, and countries they
    are coming from.
    I am hoping that you will be willing to help me with my project!
     There are only 2 simple steps that will help me to track this
      email:
     1. Please send me an email at lawton@kansas.net. In the subject
line
    of the email please type your city, state and country. You do not
    need to include your name, but you can if you want!
     2. Forward this email to everyone in your address book. I will
    be keeping track of the number of responses, as well as the
    locations.
     So, send to people even if they are in the same town as you. My
    experiment will end on March 22, 2003 so if you receive this email
    after that please ignore it. I am starting my project today, March
8,
    2003 by sending it to 1 person- my grandma!

       Kellie :-)

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15